Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Banner [Work in Progress]

Go down 
+4
Dad
b4uknowit
Ghost
DeathByCyanide
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VoodooSnake
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Dad wrote:
VoodooSnake wrote:

hack. its really just changing a few letters/numbers in the character data text file in your combat arms folder... really i could do it to my crap account if i wanted too, but i dont know the apropriat codes... been trying to get the UMP but just keep crashing lol
Oh, makes sense now. And don't abuse the UMP if you do get it, just use it for funs in private games, because it wouldn't be nice to abuse unreleased gear!

well no shit lol. i'd just join rooms with my friends and piss them off with it. only killing them... now i just need to learn to modem tap
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:46 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:
Dad wrote:
VoodooSnake wrote:

hack. its really just changing a few letters/numbers in the character data text file in your combat arms folder... really i could do it to my crap account if i wanted too, but i dont know the apropriat codes... been trying to get the UMP but just keep crashing lol
Oh, makes sense now. And don't abuse the UMP if you do get it, just use it for funs in private games, because it wouldn't be nice to abuse unreleased gear!

well no shit lol. i'd just join rooms with my friends and piss them off with it. only killing them... now i just need to learn to modem tap

I'm pretty sure B4uknowit was trying to do that exact same thing yesterday... Oh no, that was you. Razz Shows how much I know.

That was fun though. Voodoo, Fireblaze, and I were all sitting in the Ventrilo server. I go: "So, what's everyone up to?"

Fireblaze says playing Combat Arms... Voodoo says, "Trying to figure out how to modem tap."

...Then we got into a... interesting conversation about tapping in Combat Arms.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:28 pm

lol! Wikihow will have the answer for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Dad wrote:
lol! Wikihow will have the answer for sure! Very Happy
um... back on topic? DBC hows the work on the banner with the massive pic i sent you?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:10 am

I can't wait to see what he has come up with. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:20 pm

It's been a few days, so I'm assuming it's coming out soon, unless DBC is being lazy Sleep again...

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:00 am

NO LAZINESS! lol! Just kidding, I don't think anyone here is yearning for a new banner, our current one is pretty darn cool. Oh and by the way, what game is the guy in the current banner from? Or is he from a movie? I've been trying to figure it out and I can't. scratch
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Dad wrote:
NO LAZINESS! lol! Just kidding, I don't think anyone here is yearning for a new banner, our current one is pretty darn cool. Oh and by the way, what game is the guy in the current banner from? Or is he from a movie? I've been trying to figure it out and I can't. scratch

Crysis. I believe Voodoo and I said that in a different thread somewhere.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:35 am

Ghost wrote:

Crysis. I believe Voodoo and I said that in a different thread somewhere.

~ Ghost

Cool, thanks. That was bothering me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Banner [Work in Progress]   Forum Banner [Work in Progress] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Banner [Work in Progress]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3