Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combat Arms Community Podcast

Go down 
+7
DarkBlade
SinisteRing
b4uknowit
BorDeM
Dad
DeathByCyanide
Ghost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:48 am

Laziness for the win, I always say.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:40 am

For the record, who needs to be at this meeting other than you Ghost? Because I will definitely show if needed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:03 pm

I'll have you guys on standby in the Skype chat, just in case I'll be needing you. I'm pretty sure Rileyman and I will be fine, but I'll be giving updates in this chatroom as the meeting progresses.

Also, if CACGL rejects us, I found another potential Combat Arms website that could possibly give us the live feed. But, our high hopes rest onf CACGL's staff for the time being. All will be revealed on Wednesday.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:07 pm

if this site ever gets popular enough to warrant getting paid hosting, there wouldn't be a need for another site to host the podcast, but that's a different story...

I'm still working on getting a mic, as you can read in my thread in the discussion board.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:34 pm

Of course, if this website ever got popular enough. However, as you can see, it is not yet popular enough to warrant that. And besides, we were contacted by CACGL's staff member Rileyman, and that was when we figured out we had to have a live feed URL to post the show on iTunes. Since this seemed like a great opportunity (for both groups), we jumped at it. And hopefully you can get a new microphone soon.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:05 pm

Good luck getting a mic Negative, and that would be great if this website did get popular enough, but I don't think it will in time to host any of our first podcasts.
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Well Ghost isnt going on that campout, so the time for the 1st episode (granting that your accepted) is up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:55 pm

Fireblaze wrote:
Well Ghost isnt going on that campout, so the time for the 1st episode (granting that your accepted) is up for grabs.

Si, this is true. Also... I GOT A BRAND NEW COMPUTER! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm installing Xfire and Combat Arms right now!!
Hoorah!

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:20 pm

Gratz on the new computer Ghost! Hope it works! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:12 pm

Great news on the podcast. I posted the same thing from the NEXON forums at the fansite "Combatarms.us" and they put it on the FRONT PAGE today when I posted it. So all the users that go there will know about it, bringing in more subscribers Shocked That's at least 200+ registered members.

~ Ghost (^.^)
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Wow, nice job Ghost! That will do wonders for the podcast's popularity.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 am

Dad wrote:
Wow, nice job Ghost! That will do wonders for the podcast's popularity.

Indeed. However, that website (Combatarms.us) seems a little inactive. Not much happens there, and no one posts either -.-

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:56 am

Well maybe the users are more of the observant type...
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Dad wrote:
Well maybe the users are more of the observant type...

Indeed.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms Community Podcast
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3