Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voodoosnake reporting in,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VoodooSnake
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Voodoosnake reporting in, Empty
PostSubject: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:02 pm

Well as the Words above my avatar say, and as mentioned in in the thread title, I'm Voodoosnake.
I first started CA maybe a week ago, not even. as of the time im posting this i am a SSG1.

In real life i am not comparable to anyone else, thats what makes me voodoo. i may offend you by my incessive homosexual comments. Im not gay but after years of playing the out-gay game, the crazy shinanigans are stuck in my head. personally i couldn't give a f*** less about what people think about me. And if you feel the need to insault me through your technobox then go ahead.

I am a hardcore West coast Mil*sim Scenario Paintball player. okayed that for about 4 years now, and spent almost all the money i've earned on that.

before playing combat arms, i played warrock, but left because it would crash my computer. and after that i played counterstrike source. its fun and all but gets boring fast without people you know in your own ventrilo.
the people i know in ventrilo(the rest of the doodle family, thats a big explanation i dont feel like going into right now.) i met while playing the game Star wars Galaxies, and i do still play it but, the games development team has gotten to the point that they cant make a new shirt without affecting how a gun shoots.

Im here for now, i do have a little knowlage in hardware tech support, and even less in software, but some times i can be a help.

Peace out, see you all on the battle field.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:
Well as the Words above my avatar say, and as mentioned in in the thread title, I'm Voodoosnake.
I first started CA maybe a week ago, not even. as of the time im posting this i am a SSG1.

In real life i am not comparable to anyone else, thats what makes me voodoo. i may offend you by my incessive homosexual comments. Im not gay but after years of playing the out-gay game, the crazy shinanigans are stuck in my head. personally i couldn't give a f*** less about what people think about me. And if you feel the need to insault me through your technobox then go ahead.

I am a hardcore West coast Mil*sim Scenario Paintball player. okayed that for about 4 years now, and spent almost all the money i've earned on that.

before playing combat arms, i played warrock, but left because it would crash my computer. and after that i played counterstrike source. its fun and all but gets boring fast without people you know in your own ventrilo.
the people i know in ventrilo(the rest of the doodle family, thats a big explanation i dont feel like going into right now.) i met while playing the game Star wars Galaxies, and i do still play it but, the games development team has gotten to the point that they cant make a new shirt without affecting how a gun shoots.

Im here for now, i do have a little knowlage in hardware tech support, and even less in software, but some times i can be a help.

Welcome. You're like me, only older. My opinion on other people's opinion isn't worth much. Again, welcome to the forums, and maybe you can be a new tech support guy (lol?). Anyway, welcome aboard. I had bought Star Wars Galaxies, but then realized it cost online fees (which my dad didn't OK -.-), so I've been stuck playing a few other computer games, and my Xbox 360 (which is wierd, because I got LIVE for that, but I can't play other stuff w/ online fees. >.>)

So, welcome aboard.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:28 pm

Ghost wrote:
VoodooSnake wrote:

Welcome. You're like me, only older. My opinion on other people's opinion isn't worth much. Again, welcome to the forums, and maybe you can be a new tech support guy (lol?). Anyway, welcome aboard. I had bought Star Wars Galaxies, but then realized it cost online fees (which my dad didn't OK -.-), so I've been stuck playing a few other computer games, and my Xbox 360 (which is wierd, because I got LIVE for that, but I can't play other stuff w/ online fees. >.>)

So, welcome aboard.

~ Ghost

well theres a good chance that you woulnd't have stuck with SWG anyway. 80% of its playerbase quit when the game hit what was called the NGE(new game experiance) it changed the game into something else and alot of people didn't like that. the only reason i still play is because i enjoy pissing those people off and them going up in space and blowing s**T up.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:36 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:
...them going up in space and blowing s**T up.

Because WHO doesn't like to blow stuff up, especially in space? lol!
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Welcome to the forums! Looks like Ghost is going to have some competition when it comes to long posts!
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:46 pm

Dad wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Looks like Ghost is going to have some competition when it comes to long posts!
lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:54 pm

I could easily post a long, meaningless rant to prove that I can post longer threads, but that would be utterly pointless. To prove that my posts are longer than Voodoo's is only a waste of my personal time, and could by no means prove my intelligence is larger than his. I have a tendency to post longer threads than the average forum user, because I have a more larger will to share my knowledge with the rest of the forums and it's members. However, I will now try to refrain from posting very long and drawn out threads as much as possible, since I've proved my point above that it is somewhat pointless to make longer threads than others. As shown in several essays I've been told to write for English teachers, it doesn't matter how long the essay is, but what is contained in the essay itself, and all material presented in a good and proper fashion...

Well would you look at that? I just made another long post about not posting long posts. -.- lol!

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:43 am

That you did! Oh and by the way the correct way to say it is not "more larger will" but stronger will.
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:38 pm

welcome! Hope to play with you in game sometime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voodoosnake reporting in,   Voodoosnake reporting in, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voodoosnake reporting in,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: