Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?

Go down 
+2
SinisteRing
Dad
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-07-26

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? Empty
PostSubject: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:24 pm

I think a year or two at least. You?
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-24

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:45 pm

At the pace Krytical is going:

643 days.

At the pace hacks are being developed:

Less than a week
Back to top Go down
https://canexus.darkbb.com
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:58 pm

LOL Yeah I must say if these people keep hacking ranks won't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:05 pm

If Krytical doesn't get bored of the game, him and GWAPz will be there in about a year or two...

But they'll probably get bored of it. How can you play CA THAT LONG without getting tired of it?!

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:35 pm

ya im guessing after he sees people hacking ranks he will mellow out ALOT are even quit CA
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:51 am

b4uknowit wrote:
ya im guessing after he sees people hacking ranks he will mellow out ALOT are even quit CA

Mellow out? What, is Krytical going to be high when he starts playing again?! Cause that'd be a funny thing to see.

~ Ghost Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:01 am

DUDE I GOT A MULTI-PINK BUNNY!! SWEET! NOW AN ULTRA-YELLOW CANARY!!
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! NOW WHERE ARE THE FRICKEN CHIPS?!?!?! DUUUUUUUUUUDE! FOOOOOOOOOOOD! ARG!
Back to top Go down
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:04 pm

lol nice

Last edited by b4uknowit on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sig...)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:36 pm

Dad wrote:
DUDE I GOT A MULTI-PINK BUNNY!! SWEET! NOW AN ULTRA-YELLOW CANARY!!
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! NOW WHERE ARE THE FRICKEN CHIPS?!?!?! DUUUUUUUUUUDE! FOOOOOOOOOOOD! ARG!

Spam has taken yet another soul of a beloved forum member...

-- Spam: The number one killer of forum-goers. Don't spam, and don't drive drunk. --

(This commercial has been funded in part by the Anti-Spammers of America Foundation.)

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:48 pm

ROFL! In case you didn't get it, I was pretending to be high. On Marijiuana. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:18 pm

OK. I just thought of something (and yes, it's on subject [lol, wut? Neutral ]!)...

Here's who I think will be the next General of the Army:

IN-GAME: Krytical Surprised

On the Forums: Ghost! cheers

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 pm

This just in:

Looks like we do have a General of the Army. He has over 17,000,000+ EXP.

The hackers have dealt yet another serious blow the community -.-

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:10 pm

SinisteRing wrote:

Less than a week
I posted this on Wednesday, July 30th. Exactly 1 week ago? WOOT!
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:14 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:

Less than a week

lol but we have like 10 generals of the army...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:14 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:

Less than a week

...Damn. I owe you a dollar.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:59 pm

So much for this thread...stupid hackers. Mad
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:34 pm

First of all, props to sinister for calling it.
There is probably a new GoA every second. I say its more of a race on who can hack to the max xp first. Im gona go on the sinister path and bet someone will reach max in a week.

but if someone was going to legitamatley get it, Ill post my rant on how long it'd take here
"takes about 8,000,000 xp, and(at lesat I do) get an average of 150 xp per round. Thats about 53334 rounds. The rounds I do probably average out to 30 minutes. thats 1,600,000 minutes, which is about 26,667 hours of combat arms. Thats about 1,111 days of playing Combat Arms. And thats about 3 years of continually playing Combat Arms. Nough said."

And thats my 2c =D
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:14 pm

I gain about 150-200 exp per round of CTF 7 points... takes about 5-10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:12 pm

well....shutdap

Anyways
thats 138(8280 hours, 496800 minutes) days at 200 xp per round and 5 minute rounds every time
or you could have 370 days(22200 hours, 133200 minutes) at 150 xp per round and 10 minute rounds every time.
Thats continual play. Still insane. Better, but still you'd have to be one obsessive player to play. And thats not considering playing diffrent types of games, and having off games, and many other variables. Point is, it takes way to long.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:45 pm

Yeah, I really hope Nexon gives boosted exp or lowers the requirements for ranks, because GOA is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:53 pm

Dad wrote:
Yeah, I really hope Nexon gives boosted exp or lowers the requirements for ranks, because GOA is just ridiculous.
i think that was the point of GOA, besides only one person can be GOA
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:18 pm

True, but even so, it's still a bit high don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:00 pm

As it is now, you'd either have to hack, the game be out for at least 5 years, or play nonstop 24/7 for 100+ days.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Best of luck who attempts the 100+ days of straight playing challenge! lol!
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Dad wrote:
Best of luck who attempts the 100+ days of straight playing challenge! lol!
if i get payed minimum wage i'd gladly do it. of course my breaks would be when the servers are down for any reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: Combat Arms Discussion :: Ranks-
Jump to: