Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EXP Hack Scandal!

Go down 
+4
Ghost
Dad
b4uknowit
SinisteRing
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-25

EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:27 pm

ya my bad i edited it i was tierd when i posted it
Back to top Go down
WarCrime
PLATOON SERGEANT 3RD
WarCrime

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:04 pm

more hack's than speed and other's .. they are also unlocking gun's like Heart beat sensor and UMP ( look on youtube) But I hear HackSheild sux's anyway so give em time and thell be back .. ( seem's like FockBuster all over again...)
Back to top Go down
http://nightfire.moaats.net/news.php
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:19 pm

Thanks for the clarification B4uknowit, and yeah I have to agree with WarCrime that the hackers will be back soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Dad wrote:
Thanks for the clarification B4uknowit, and yeah I have to agree with WarCrime that the hackers will be back soon enough.

"Hack Wars, Episode III: Return of the Hackers" =O

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
WarCrime
PLATOON SERGEANT 3RD
WarCrime

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:55 pm

I have been playing War Rock ( or should i say i did ) for a year and ahalf and I can tell you this hacker's come and go like day and night. Today every game has 2 hacker's in it than tomorrow they all get banned and patched. Than 2 weeks down the road same thing over again ( This is the case with War Rock and FockBuster ) so I know the drill it's a repeating process it never stop's......

But ther is good new's If every anty cheat company decided to hire a hitman to go around castrating all the hacker's in the world I can tell you seening a hacker would be like winning a million $$.. There nubber's would drop dramatically. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://nightfire.moaats.net/news.php
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:36 pm

I'd do it...

"Hitman: Hacker Eliminated"?

...Nah. Maybe: "Kill Hacker." All we need now is some chick in a yellow suit. Giggity.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:50 am

Ghost: Slayer of all those impure in the online gaming world.

Too long?
Back to top Go down
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:30 pm

i guess its not done yet i was horribly wrong with the info i gave the only blocked MHS i guess the other ones work but let me get more info and get back with ya guys
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:51 pm

"Ghost: Protector of Combat Arms" sounds epic Cool

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Yeah it does!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:48 am

Indeed... Now back on topic.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:39 am

I was wondering, do you think the next hack fix will come with the next full patch? Like when they release new content? Or will they just do a maintenance update?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:01 pm

Dad wrote:
I was wondering, do you think the next hack fix will come with the next full patch? Like when they release new content? Or will they just do a maintenance update?

I would HOPE it would come with the next patch. It would only make sense. Why just schedule an entire other day to do a maintenance update, when you could do the maitenance while processing the patch on the same day? It would just conserve time and resources, IMO -.-

However, anything NEXON is doing nowadays is mostly a mystery to us. Combat Arms seems to be falling apart. I mean, there are so many glitchers/hackers/exploiters in the game, hope for CA has almost been lost. Hopefully when the Black Market opens and die-hard Combat Arms fans begin to buy stuff, NEXON will have more funding for Combat Arms and will try to resolve all this hacking and what not, just like I'm sure NEXON Korea had during it's open-beta/early release.
~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:46 pm

Yeah, I was thinking that too, hopefully this is just a rough time and things will get better, we just have to wait for Nexon to get on their feet.
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:48 am

I belive its time to wire nexon money on the basis that it'll be used for anti-hack....
or to hire Ghost-Protecter of combat arms. Either one will do fine.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:09 pm

Hopefully, NEXON will get a large amount (or decent-sized) of money from the Black Market that they'll be releasing to the public soon. Then they'll be able to start seriously working on breaking down hackers, after they finish adding in all the gear/weapons/maps. But only time will tell. In the mean time, we'll just have to keep submitting tickets to NEXON...

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:05 pm

And crying in our sleep. Dont forget about crying in our sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:54 pm

We should get lobbyists to stand outside Nexon's door and beg them to deal with the hackers. Now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:15 pm

Well, that won't be neccessary (at least for now) until the hackers return. Still, I'm pretty sure NEXON will have Dick Cheney watching the front door of Combat Arms (along with Ghost, the Protector of Combat Arms) when that happens... Twisted Evil

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:42 pm

Dick Cheney?
Isnt that a bit extreme?
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 pm

No. Dick Cheney is not extreme. At all. If it were Al Sharpton, yes, but Dick Cheney, no. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 am

Dad wrote:
No. Dick Cheney is not extreme. At all. If it were Al Sharpton, yes, but Dick Cheney, no. Neutral

You obviously never watch Family Guy (If you do, remember the one where they move to Texas and sneak into Bush's house? Yeah... That part). Anyway, to get back on topic:

I'm glad most of the hacks have been eliminated. Combat Arms is a safe place to play again!... For now.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:55 am

Any guesses as to how long it will be before the hacks return? I say a week.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Dad wrote:
Any guesses as to how long it will be before the hacks return? I say a week.

Three days.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:54 pm

Im hoping 12 days.
Thats enough time to play hack free while still giving nexon enough time to patch over them in the next patch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   EXP Hack Scandal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXP Hack Scandal!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: News & Announcements :: General News-
Jump to: