Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Odd Story...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-24

An Odd Story... Empty
PostSubject: An Odd Story...   An Odd Story... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:36 am

I usually play low max-player CTF Junk Flea games (usually with around 6-10 other people). However, I joined one today to find that there were 2 people from the same clan on the other team. I was going against them at the start, as a 5v4 (they had 4, we had 5)... so I thought I'd go over to Bravo because I like that side better.

What do they do? They swap sides to Alpha because I'm such a high rank (Master Sergeant 3rd), probably wanting to win against me. So they start the game 5v3 (one of Alpha left after I swapped). We played the game and my team won. They weren't that great. So I go to Alpha and they swap to the other side. We start again.. and my team wins. They get annoyed and call me a team stacker (which I wasn't... they were). I was in the mood, so I challenged them a 2v1 against me. Instead of doing the smart thing to win and going CTF, they basically ensured my win with an Elimination to 50. Here's what I got to show:

An Odd Story... Combatarms17zi3
Yeah, in this I was talking about them not being able to aim. Why? I killed them 6 times in a row (2 of them don't show in the top left... they disappeared)... and look at my health. Also notice he's calling me a speed-hacker. Where I am is not a glitch, it is a stunt. I am a HUGE stunter on Junk Flea - meaning I get to spots which are available through combinations of complex jumps and runs. This one is just jumping to the side.

An Odd Story... Combatarms18ev5
Final score. Embarrassing, isn't it?

Well, we just went to the lobby... they called me a hacker and said they'd report the entire video to Nexon and that I'd get banned. Fun.

Thoughts, anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://canexus.darkbb.com
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

An Odd Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Story...   An Odd Story... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:31 pm

They're retarded. They're sore losers. They complain that you beat them, and they obviously think they're so high and mighty, and that they can't be beaten.

I bet they'd say the same thing, even if they went up against Krytical or GWAPz...

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

An Odd Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Story...   An Odd Story... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:44 pm

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE GUYS ARE LIKE TWO OF MY BEST BUDS IN MY CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha that's so funny! What are the chances?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

An Odd Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Story...   An Odd Story... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Dad wrote:
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE GUYS ARE LIKE TWO OF MY BEST BUDS IN MY CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha that's so funny! What are the chances?

Was that sarcasm? If not, I'm going to have to "lol" all over the place bounce
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

An Odd Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Story...   An Odd Story... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:46 pm

No it wasn't. I'm in Riddermark! LOL I talked to both of them on Vent yesterday!
Back to top Go down
DeathByCyanide
GFX Artist & Admin
DeathByCyanide

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-24

An Odd Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Story...   An Odd Story... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:06 pm

I lol'd.
Same thing happened to me yesterday.
I play the first time in atleast a week.
And im called a hacker, and an aimbotter,
By some guy named Peanutz -.-
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

An Odd Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Story...   An Odd Story... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:53 am

I had some idiot named Sgt_Master (who sucked, insanely bad, I have NO idea how he was a Private), who kept on calling me a hacker, glitcher, and a bunch of other stuff when I kept killing him.

He told me he'd send a ticket to Nexon. I said "Good luck, my video card will probably take me out of this game in the next five minutes anyway. Besides, sending them a ticket would just show them how much of an idiot you are."

... And what do you know? My video card shut down the game... Again -.-

"Stupid is what stupid does." ... And don't you forget it.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

An Odd Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Story...   An Odd Story... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:11 am

I won't forget it.

Wait...what did you say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Odd Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Story...   An Odd Story... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Odd Story...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: Multimedia :: Videos/Screenshots-
Jump to: