Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdrake has Arrived

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingdrake
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Kingdrake has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Kingdrake has Arrived   Kingdrake has Arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:45 pm

Hey guys, I've come over from WarRock to play Combat Arms, and I'm loving every minute of it. I decided to register cause this forum looks so sleek and shiny. Very Happy Anyway, I'm gonna go post a video now, so watch it! Don't worry, it's not a gameplay video. It's more like machinima.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Kingdrake has Arrived   Kingdrake has Arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Kingdrake wrote:
Hey guys, I've come over from WarRock to play Combat Arms, and I'm loving every minute of it. I decided to register cause this forum looks so sleek and shiny. Very Happy Anyway, I'm gonna go post a video now, so watch it! Don't worry, it's not a gameplay video. It's more like machinima.

Machinima, sweet. I love writing scripts for those kinds of things. Maybe I can feature your videos on our Combat Arms podcast sometime as an episode...

Welcome to the forums, I'm Ghost (I'm twelve, believe it or not).

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Kingdrake
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Kingdrake has Arrived   Kingdrake has Arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:06 am

Everyone loves machinima. Very Happy But the reason I said "like machinima" is because it's more like WarRock Insanity than Red vs Blue. I'm not sure if my video is technically machinima or not (due to a lack of plot and real voicing), but I don't know what else to call it. Either way, it's random and funny.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Kingdrake has Arrived   Kingdrake has Arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 pm

Kingdrake wrote:
Everyone loves machinima. Very Happy But the reason I said "like machinima" is because it's more like WarRock Insanity than Red vs Blue. I'm not sure if my video is technically machinima or not (due to a lack of plot and real voicing), but I don't know what else to call it. Either way, it's random and funny.

=P. I did some machinima on Halo. I can write up a kick-ass script for you guys sometime (mostly action, but I can improvise), and if you ever need to do voice recording (to get good quality), I suggest TeamSpeak or Skype (TeamSpeak costs, Skype doesn't).

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Kingdrake has Arrived   Kingdrake has Arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:34 pm

MACHINIMA FOR TEH WINZOR! XD Welcome to the forums good sir, you may refer to me as Dad or Cameron, whichever suits your fancy.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Kingdrake has Arrived   Kingdrake has Arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Dad wrote:
MACHINIMA FOR TEH WINZOR! XD Welcome to the forums good sir, you may refer to me as Dad or Cameron, whichever suits your fancy.

I can picture that one right now...

"Daddy daddy!" - Forumgoer

"Shut up, I'm not your dad. Now go get me another beer..." - Dad

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Kingdrake has Arrived   Kingdrake has Arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:40 pm

That's exactly how I envision it.

Now go get me another beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdrake has Arrived   Kingdrake has Arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdrake has Arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: