Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well todays patch blew my mind...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VoodooSnake
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

well todays patch blew my mind... Empty
PostSubject: well todays patch blew my mind...   well todays patch blew my mind... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:04 pm

me and my entire clan got reset to trainie and have no GP. good job on ruining the game that was already ruined by hackers...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: well todays patch blew my mind...   well todays patch blew my mind... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:10 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:
me and my entire clan got reset to trainie and have no GP. good job on ruining the game that was already ruined by hackers...
Please tell me you're kidding! Shocked
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: well todays patch blew my mind...   well todays patch blew my mind... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:59 pm

Pew Pew Crew's best player got demoted and quit. We're about 2/3 as good now since he quit from it.
Back to top Go down
https://canexus.darkbb.com
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: well todays patch blew my mind...   well todays patch blew my mind... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:19 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
Pew Pew Crew's best player got demoted and quit. We're about 2/3 as good now since he quit from it.
Wow dude, that's so lame. Way to go Nexon. Tons of legit players have been demoted.
Back to top Go down
DeathByCyanide
GFX Artist & Admin
DeathByCyanide

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: well todays patch blew my mind...   well todays patch blew my mind... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:52 pm

SinisteRing wrote:

Whos that?
When I checked... I think Fps_Doug, and Exhalted were demoted?
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: well todays patch blew my mind...   well todays patch blew my mind... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:53 am

How can you glitch and be considered a LEGIT player?

The way I look at it, the crime was done, and justice was served... Just because everyone else wants to do it, does not mean it is RIGHT.

the old saying is simply: "If everyone else went and jumped off a bridge, would you do the same thing?"

The maps and weapons will eventually be RELEASED! The test is to simply wait it out...

Do I think it is retarded that nexon has it the way that they do, with that ability and vulnerability... the way that they have all the unreleased weapons and unreleased maps? Yes.

You got caught... guess what? got what you deserved... I mean really, did you think you'd get away with it?

Went into the hacked room with the unreleased maps? who's fault truly is that?
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: well todays patch blew my mind...   well todays patch blew my mind... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:59 am

DarkBlade wrote:

The way I look at it, the crime was done, and justice was served... Just because everyone else wants to do it, does not mean it is RIGHT.

the old saying is simply: "If everyone else went and jumped off a bridge, would you do the same thing?"

The maps and weapons will eventually be RELEASED! The test is to simply wait it out...

Do I think it is retarded that nexon has it the way that they do, with that ability and vulnerability... the way that they have all the unreleased weapons and unreleased maps? Yes.

You got caught... guess what? got what you deserved... I mean really, did you think you'd get away with it?

are you done with your pointless rant? good. anyway im not so pissed that voduzmija was reset, cuse i did glitch and activly use the m590. but voodoosnake? really? have not done anything illegal with him, but thena gain the site says he wasn't rolled back, and that he has money. but when i log onto him he's a T with no cash. and no equipment.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: well todays patch blew my mind...   well todays patch blew my mind... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:03 pm

DarkBlade wrote:

I agree with you totally dude, it's just lame for people like VoodooSnake who didn't do anything wrong on one of their accounts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well todays patch blew my mind...   well todays patch blew my mind... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well todays patch blew my mind...
Page 1 of 1