Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experience Gains

Go down 
+5
Ghost
Nathan
†EXTR3M3†
b4uknowit
SinisteRing
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:22 am

This thread is here to show the amount of experience you will gain for performing certain tasks in certain situations. It will be organized as best as possible, and hopefully will be useful to those trying to achieve a certain goal before ending the game (such as having 115 experience to go until your next rank, but you want to be sure that you'll gain that rank by the end of the round).

This information isn't posted on the Nexon website and I am putting it here because I have done a bit of research on it and find it to be useful. Perhaps others will feel the same from the information. Also, yes, the experience you gain is based on the objective amount for the mode that is set.

Capture the Flag

3 Points

Kill: ? EXP
Death: ? EXP
Flag Capture: ? EXP
Flag Recovery: ? EXP
Winning the Game: ?? EXP
Loosing the Game: ?? EXP

5 Points

Flag Capture: ? EXP
Flag Recovery: ? EXP
Winning the Game: 43 EXP

7 Points

Flag Capture: 11 EXP
Flag Recovery: 2 EXP
Winning the Game: ?? EXP

This information is not anywhere near completed, and will be extremely hard to complete on my own. Posting the end-game screenshots of the scoreboard as a reply to this thread (preferably in bulk, meaning not 1 picture per reply) will help me determine the experience gains of each mode far faster.

Last edited by SinisteRing on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://canexus.darkbb.com
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Experience Gains Ctfinfo1

Experience Gains Ctfinfo2

Experience Gains Ctfinfo3

Experience Gains Ctfinfo4

the last one is just for fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
†EXTR3M3†
STAFF SERGEANT 2nd
STAFF SERGEANT 2nd
†EXTR3M3†

Number of posts : 24

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:27 am

hahaha on the last pic is that when u jump off the tower or w.e down the whole and then u fall through the floor lmao thats happend to me once or twice lol lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dylanfecher
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:14 am

Thanks for posting the pictures. I got very little information from them, though... because of how high each score was for everyone.
Back to top Go down
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:13 pm

the last pic was from the new warhead glitch i was tierd of playing so i did it and jumped outa the map =P

sorry they wasnt any help...i need help if you want beter info because in a actual game there is so many people its hard to get them to do waht you want lol
Back to top Go down
Nathan
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:15 am

Wow this is really help full Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:18 am

b4uknowit wrote:
the last pic was from the new warhead glitch i was tierd of playing so i did it and jumped outa the map =P

sorry they wasnt any help...i need help if you want beter info because in a actual game there is so many people its hard to get them to do waht you want lol

And you guys say I'm the random one...
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 am

Maybe my clan and I can work together to find out some numbers for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:19 am

it would be alot more usefull then what i got because u cant tell everyone to do somthing and wait till its over just to get the info from it
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:53 am

Yeah, so what would you like me to do? Just tell me and I'll see if I can get it done.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:14 pm

Dad wrote:
Yeah, so what would you like me to do? Just tell me and I'll see if I can get it done.

Probably just show him what amount of EXP you got in each match, with different variables (e.g. "X" amount of kills-to-deaths, missions accomplished, etc.) But I'm stupid, so maybe Sinister can shed some light on this...?

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Look at the second post, b4uknowit had the right idea of what I wanted. Just simple things like that. I haven't gone through those pictures yet, and will get to them soon enough. When I do go through them, I'll have a very accurate idea of what goes where. However, I'm not willing to do it with just 3 pictures. 10 or more and I'll start.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 pm

When I get my new computer (if I get one for my birthday), I'll be sure to get some sreenies for you. Very Happy

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
WarCrime
PLATOON SERGEANT 3RD
WarCrime

Number of posts : 59

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:25 pm

there is no ( do this and get this exp for it) the game is based on how many players are in a game and who is doing what and how many kills / death's they get. But if someone is looking fro a eazy way to LVL UP i recomend doing what i do. Go into a FFA ( one man army ) and win it if there is like 16 ppl your get at least 200 exp. Not there is somethin I was told by a friend ingame that on Snow Vally if you shoot the Jet once the game start's and blow it up you get 300 EXP from that alone. Now It was said you need a LAW ( Poon Rocket ) but idk as fr i never have it on me becaus e i find it's slow / and sux's ballz . lol

Now this infomation ( Jet exp ) I have no idea but my friend told me he did it and it worked so idk... If you find out let me know k?..
Back to top Go down
http://nightfire.moaats.net/news.php
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 am

That jet exp thing sounds a little fishy to me...but yes OMA 16 does give lots of exp.
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

Number of posts : 43

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:33 pm

I can help with CTF exp that shouldn't be hard to calculate
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 am

Yeah, I'll add more exp rates if I can find more pictures to gather...
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:53 am

Hey Negative, wanna work on the CTF thing next time we are both on? Because most of my other clanmates wanna ClanWar or Pub when they get on, not calculate EXP rates.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:46 am

Dad wrote:
Hey Negative, wanna work on the CTF thing next time we are both on? Because most of my other clanmates wanna ClanWar or Pub when they get on, not calculate EXP rates.

I wonder why Rolling Eyes .

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:01 pm

Yeah me too! Hmm... scratch
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:38 pm

I've been taking screenies of some of my matches just for this
bad news is that I dont know how to post them >.<
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Use imageshack to upload them then post them in [img] tags on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 pm

And now I cant find my pictures to upload >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Experience Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Gains   Experience Gains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experience Gains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: Information :: Ranking System-
Jump to: