Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers

Go down 
+5
WarCrime
Ghost
Dad
Beast
SinisteRing
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Dad wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Of course, because we all know every great video game development has been made on accident. -.-

~ Ghost

Yup. lol!

Well, it's safe to say that Halo was made that way. How I know? I listen to the Bungie podcast. Frankie (rest his soul, he moved to MICROSOFT to design Halo "0" [Halo 1 prequel] with Gearbox) used to say how Halo had been made because someone in the Bungie crew thought it'd be fun to base a game off their MARATHON game. They never thought it would catch on... -.-

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:54 pm

Well, it's safe to say that Halo was made that way. How I know? I listen to the Bungie podcast. Frankie (rest his soul, he moved to MICROSOFT to design Halo "0" [Halo 1 prequel] with Gearbox) used to say how Halo had been made because someone in the Bungie crew thought it'd be fun to base a game off their MARATHON game. They never thought it would catch on... -.-

~ Ghost[/quote]

Imagine if they had never followed through with the project! I don't think FPS's would be
nearly as popular as they are today if it weren't for Halo.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Indeed. And your ability to quote people fails, in a near epic fashion. And actually, MARATHON was one of the first FPS's, along with DOOM. Those two games paved the road and setup for every other FPS there is today.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Sorry about that failed quote, and yes I know about the early FPS's, I was just saying that Halo sort of put them more on the mainstream map. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Halo was just an overall great game series. However, MicroSoft fucked Bungie over when they were making Halo 3. Bungie wanted to release Halo 3 at the beginning of the 2008 year.

But MicroSoft (being the big load of corporate assholes they are) gave them a deadline of September 2007 to have the game out. That gave Bungie until June of 2007 to complete the game, and then have it shipped and advertised to the world. That's why Halo 3 wasn't the greatest game for FPS's. Because of MicroSoft.

But we seriously got off-topic here, so I think we should divert our conversation back to the hackers and glitchers.

Sinister was saying how he sent a ticket with all the names on here, and NEXON didn't even log it or didn't take notice of it or anything. That must really suck. All that hard work for nothing.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:31 pm

We really need to find a way to get noticed by Nexon if we are ever going to help stop the hackers/glitchers.
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:44 pm

Isn't the glitch fixed? I'm not seeing a wealth of people higher leveled than me anymore in public matches, so I guess its fixed.
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:13 am

Yeah the leveling glitch was fixed, but no hacks were fixed, or they were quickly bypassed after the patch was released.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:13 am

Yeah, I've seen new hacks, so they are back. Or they were never gone in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:28 pm

Dad wrote:
Yeah, I've seen new hacks, so they are back. Or they were never gone in the first place.

Yeah. All the hackers are in an underground alliance with each other. They thought it would be fun to lay low for a day after the patch, just to give us false hope...

I bet b4uknowit planned the whole thing. He's their leader!

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Ghost wrote:
Dad wrote:

Yeah. All the hackers are in an underground alliance with each other. They thought it would be fun to lay low for a day after the patch, just to give us false hope...

I bet b4uknowit planned the whole thing. He's their leader!

~ Ghost
Quite.
But lets get back on topic now..... or just close this thread.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:03 am

Fireblaze wrote:

Quite.
But lets get back on topic now..... or just close this thread.
Fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers   List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of EXP Hackers/Glitchers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: Combat Arms Discussion :: Combat Arms General Discussion-
Jump to: