Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damage From Weapons

Go down 
+2
Ghost
SinisteRing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Damage From Weapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:41 pm

Dad wrote:
Unless they make you feel the effects of a flashbang the instant you pull it out until the moment you put it away. Now that's balance.

That also totally ends the any possibility of a small piece of "realism" in this game -.- No FAMAS! Down with the FAMAS!

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
WarCrime
PLATOON SERGEANT 3RD
WarCrime

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:10 pm

"No FAMAS! Down with the FAMAS!"....... Dude if it come's to CA ima stick it up your BEEP and pull the trigger.... NEVER TALK NEGITIVE ABOUT MY FAMAS! Grr......
Back to top Go down
http://nightfire.moaats.net/news.php
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:00 pm

Stop getting off topic. Make a FAMAS thread if you feel like having a spam war. I'm being REALLY nice right now - tomorrow the entire forum is going to get cleaned up because I'm sick of these +1 posts. New rules and a ton of post deletions. Yay for CA Nexus! -.-
Back to top Go down
https://canexus.darkbb.com
WarCrime
PLATOON SERGEANT 3RD
WarCrime

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://nightfire.moaats.net/news.php
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:09 pm

I posted this research information on the CACGL forums, and I gave credits to MeatlyLemon and you, Sinister, since you were the one to originally post it.

I got one question, "Where's the M4?" So, myself and someone else (any volunteers) can research the damage for the M4 once my new computer's wireless connection is set up and doesn't screw up.

Thanks for posting this again, the people over at CACGL really appreciated the info!

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 pm

I'll save up on in game cash and I'll buy a bunch of one day weapons and we'll test em together Ghost!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 am

Dad wrote:
I'll save up on in game cash and I'll buy a bunch of one day weapons and we'll test em together Ghost!

All right. Message my new account (Ghost_G40) whenever you're ready, and I'll find time to do the tests.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:22 am

Sounds good. I added you.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:51 pm

Dad wrote:
Sounds good. I added you.

Damn -.- I'll never escape you.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:01 pm

Ghost wrote:

Damn -.- I'll never escape you.

~ Ghost

Nope! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:34 pm

Credits to RiceyGringo

Welcome;

Me (RiceyGringo), LunchBox (you may also recognize him from the review he and JuiceBox wrote on weapons), and PaperBox (that’s JuiceBox… =( he got banned for no reason by Nexon, why does Nexon ban good people and leave all the hackers to roam wild)took our time and money to test the damages of each weapon done to the Torso and the limbs. We also timed the firing speeds of each weapon. This guide does not include pistols, shotguns and explosive weapons. I did not include pistols because Lunchbox suggested that no one would want the stats of those. Explosives are hard to measure thus they are not included either. If you guys want more from me I can discuss this with LunchBox and PaperBox.

Please Note for the list below:

1) All personnels that participate in the testing have 100 HP and 100 AP when shot at. No body armor are worn.

2) For torso damage we aimed at the diaphragm (between the ribs and the stomach). For limbs damage we assume that a bullet to the legs does the same damage as a bullet to the arms, we aimed at the kneecaps.

3) All guns used in the testing have no silencer attached.

4) For firing speed we used a stopwatch to time the time it takes to fire an entire clip, we took two times to minimize human error. Semi-automatic and bolt-actioned rifles are not timed.

5) Headshots are not counted because they are always OHKO (One Hit KO).

6) We noticed something while we used a stopwatch, for some reason when I time the firing speed are always consistently 25% less than when Lunchbox time, so we used my time averaged out. So if you notice that if you time it’s different from mine, it’s probably because of human error or lag (??).

Legend: 1) Dmg:28/02L--------------------means if you get shot in the limbs (T for torso), you lose 28 hp and 02 armour

2) Time: 4.5/30-------------------means it takes 4.5 seconds to fire a clip of 30 rounds ( some of the weapons used in the testing had a extension clip attached, so pay attention to the second number)

Well here's the list:

AUG-A1: Dmg: 40/03T

28/02L

Time: 4.46/40

SCAR-L: Dmg: 38/02T

29/02L

Time: 4.315/30

M16A3: Dmg: 24/02T

19/02L

Time: 4.235/30

G36E: Dmg: 50/3T (we had some doubts about G36 doing 50 to the torso, maybe I wrote down the wrong value)

36/3L

Time: 3.61/30

AK-47: Dmg: 48/03T

40/03L

Time: 4.5/30

AK-74U: Dmg: 40/03T

30/03L

Time: 4.15/30

K2: Dmg: 44/02T

27/02L

M4A1: Dmg: 34/02T

20/02L

Time: 3.4/30

MP5: Dmg: 29/02T

23/02L

Time: 2.845/30

K1A: Dmg: 33/02T

24/02L

Time: 3.03/30

Uzi: Dmg: 24/02T

19/02L

Time: 2.405/30

MK.48: Dmg: 49/03T

37/03L

Time: 12.275/100

MINIMI: Dmg: 35/02T

27/02L

Time: 10.81/100

M60: Dmg: 45/03T

35/03L

Time: 12.21/100

Knight’s SR-25: Dmg: 80/05T

57/04L

L96A1: Dmg: OHKO T

OHKO L

MSG-90: Dmg: 79/05T

66/05L

M24: Dmg: 82/05T

68/05L

Credits:

RiceyGringo ( Me =D): For being a guinea pig while testing and for spending over 10k on the purchase of weapons.

LunchBox: For being the best guinea pig while testing and for being the greatest supporter of this guide.

Paperbox: For being so jolly after his former account (Juicebox) had been banned and for being a guinea pig while testing.

PizzaBox: For ‘monkeying around’ the testing grounds doing absolutely nothing

Well, that’s it, soldiers, looking forward to slaughtering…I mean…meeting you on the battlefield. Have fun!! (snigger evily)

P.S. Since this is a very costly testing, I'm not gonna waste 10-20k trying to chance for M4A1 CQBR, the M590, and the L96A1 Ghillie. If any of you wants the stats on here and has any of the above 3 weapons, please add me, LunchBox or PaperBox. That's not all, some of the rank required weapons cannot be accessed at my level (Master Sergeant 1, highest of the testers), thus we'd all have to wait for them to become available.

P.S.S. I bribed LunchBox into joining me by agreeing to put his name in bold. =D

AND NEXON, WHY DID YOU BAN JUICEBOX?? OH WHY???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damage From Weapons   Damage From Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damage From Weapons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: Combat Arms Discussion :: Weapons/Gear-
Jump to: