Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?

Go down 
+2
SinisteRing
Dad
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:01 am

Voodoo, I'd love to see you become a General of the Army. I'd laugh my ass off until the world ended. But do it legitimately, or I won't laugh my ass off.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
VoodooSnake
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:22 am

Ghost wrote:
Voodoo, I'd love to see you become a General of the Army. I'd laugh my ass off until the world ended. But do it legitimately, or I won't laugh my ass off.

~ Ghost

this is your general speaking... now i want everyone of you to turn around, drop trou, and bend over.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:22 am

Quote :
this is your general speaking... now i want everyone of you to turn around, drop trou, and bend over.
I'll just be leaving then... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:34 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:

The good thing is to not get raped, I dont have to outrun voodoo, I just have to outrun dad!
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:48 pm

Yeah, I chase Voodoo's victims down for him. Rapists these days, so lazy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 pm

The only real exersise the rapist gets is the actual rape >.>
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:22 pm

My moderator meter is off the charts! Sinister, give me mod powers for the rest of the forums. Time for a thread-lock raid -.-

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:21 am

Please don't Ghost! We are just having fun! Pwetty-Pwease leave us alone! We promise to be more on topic!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:50 pm

I'm going to get a SECOND picture that has a meter on it, with big words that says "MODERATOR METER." I'll have green for low, yellow for medium, and red for high. If I change my signature to High, I'm going to do some locking. -.-

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:52 pm

Ghost wrote:
I'm going to get a SECOND picture that has a meter on it, with big words that says "MODERATOR METER." I'll have green for low, yellow for medium, and red for high. If I change my signature to High, I'm going to do some locking. -.-

~ Ghost

Brilliant. Then I will know when to get more on topic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Dad wrote:
Ghost wrote:

~ Ghost

I shall call it the modometor
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:35 pm

I think you mean Modometer, but I get your point, and it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:48 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:
Dad wrote:
Ghost wrote:

~ Ghost

I shall call it the modometor

LOL. That wins. Now I just have to find out whenever I got to gimp.com/, I get some thing for old people with disabilities... -.-

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:19 am

Ghost wrote:

LOL. That wins. Now I just have to find out whenever I got to gimp.com/, I get some thing for old people with disabilities... -.-

~ Ghost
lol! Wierd... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?   How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long do you guys think it will be before we see a General of the Army?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: Combat Arms Discussion :: Ranks-
Jump to: