The Combat Arms' Other Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 EXP Hack Scandal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
avatar

Number of posts : 337
Age : 22
Location : Tallahassee, FL
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Fireblaze wrote:
Im hoping 12 days.
Thats enough time to play hack free while still giving nexon enough time to patch over them in the next patch

lol. Your hope may be false.

~ Ghost

_________________
"Nyfgral snmuptz lopktnzs!" - Words of Sylvester Stallone

Yes, I'm twelve. Now be quiet and have a cookie. - Ghost

"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope." - Words of Albert Einstein, stolen by Ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:02 pm

I dont want my hopes to be false ='(
if there false then so are my dreams....
/wrists
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
avatar

Number of posts : 337
Age : 22
Location : Tallahassee, FL
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Fireblaze wrote:
I dont want my hopes to be false ='(
if there false then so are my dreams....
/wrists

Indeed. Now get back on topic, or I'll actually have to moderate.

~ Ghost

_________________
"Nyfgral snmuptz lopktnzs!" - Words of Sylvester Stallone

Yes, I'm twelve. Now be quiet and have a cookie. - Ghost

"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope." - Words of Albert Einstein, stolen by Ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
WarCrime
PLATOON SERGEANT 3RD
avatar

Number of posts : 59
Age : 30
Location : NewFoundLand, Canada
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:34 pm

when it come's to hack's there are like 2 that still work's here's a link ( This is not to help you get hack's... This is a link to keep you updated to what the hacker's are doing I use it to keep up to date on this issu) http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/combat-arms/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightfire.moaats.net/news.php
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
avatar

Number of posts : 369
Age : 25
Location : Valrico, Florida
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 am

Yeah, have you seen the guy in second place behind Krytical? As of yesterday he had 40 kills and 10 deaths. -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
avatar

Number of posts : 337
Age : 22
Location : Tallahassee, FL
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:43 pm

Dad wrote:
Yeah, have you seen the guy in second place behind Krytical? As of yesterday he had 40 kills and 10 deaths. -.-

Well, he's already better than me, so kudos to him. =D

~ Ghost

_________________
"Nyfgral snmuptz lopktnzs!" - Words of Sylvester Stallone

Yes, I'm twelve. Now be quiet and have a cookie. - Ghost

"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope." - Words of Albert Einstein, stolen by Ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Mrsmugglemuffins wrote:

Well, he's already better than me, so kudos to him. =D

~ Ghost

He's kicking your ass regardless of him hacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
avatar

Number of posts : 337
Age : 22
Location : Tallahassee, FL
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Fireblaze wrote:
Mrsmugglemuffins wrote:

Well, he's already better than me, so kudos to him. =D

~ Ghost

He's kicking your ass regardless of him hacking.

Exactly. Crying or Very sad

~ Ghost

_________________
"Nyfgral snmuptz lopktnzs!" - Words of Sylvester Stallone

Yes, I'm twelve. Now be quiet and have a cookie. - Ghost

"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope." - Words of Albert Einstein, stolen by Ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
avatar

Number of posts : 369
Age : 25
Location : Valrico, Florida
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Fireblaze wrote:

He's kicking your ass regardless of him hacking.

lol! Play nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
avatar

Number of posts : 337
Age : 22
Location : Tallahassee, FL
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Dad wrote:
Fireblaze wrote:

He's kicking your ass regardless of him hacking.

lol! Play nice!

Sounds like Bungie at work:

"Play nice. And remember: You have no rights."

~ Ghost

_________________
"Nyfgral snmuptz lopktnzs!" - Words of Sylvester Stallone

Yes, I'm twelve. Now be quiet and have a cookie. - Ghost

"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope." - Words of Albert Einstein, stolen by Ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
avatar

Number of posts : 369
Age : 25
Location : Valrico, Florida
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:21 pm

Ghost wrote:


Sounds like Bungie at work:

"Play nice. And remember: You have no rights."

~ Ghost

lol! Good one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
avatar

Number of posts : 337
Age : 22
Location : Tallahassee, FL
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:46 pm

Dad wrote:
Ghost wrote:


Sounds like Bungie at work:

"Play nice. And remember: You have no rights."

~ Ghost

lol! Good one!

Yes, well... GET BACK ON TOPIC.

_________________
"Nyfgral snmuptz lopktnzs!" - Words of Sylvester Stallone

Yes, I'm twelve. Now be quiet and have a cookie. - Ghost

"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope." - Words of Albert Einstein, stolen by Ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
avatar

Number of posts : 369
Age : 25
Location : Valrico, Florida
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 am

Fine. I saw people with UMPs and K7s yesterday, so they unreleased item hacking is back. And there was this guy yesterday that, saw me through a wall, flew over to me, and aimbotted me in the head with his UMP, the worst hacker I have seen in a while. And the guys on the front page under Krytical, how are they still getting away with it? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
avatar

Number of posts : 337
Age : 22
Location : Tallahassee, FL
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Dad wrote:
Fine. I saw people with UMPs and K7s yesterday, so they unreleased item hacking is back. And there was this guy yesterday that, saw me through a wall, flew over to me, and aimbotted me in the head with his UMP, the worst hacker I have seen in a while. And the guys on the front page under Krytical, how are they still getting away with it? scratch

Maybe they've bribed NEXON. Shocked If so, then all hope is lost.

~ Ghost

_________________
"Nyfgral snmuptz lopktnzs!" - Words of Sylvester Stallone

Yes, I'm twelve. Now be quiet and have a cookie. - Ghost

"For an idea that does not first seem insane, there is no hope." - Words of Albert Einstein, stolen by Ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
VoodooSnake
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
avatar

Number of posts : 109
Age : 26
Location : Oregon
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:23 pm

Ghost wrote:
Dad wrote:
Fine. I saw people with UMPs and K7s yesterday, so they unreleased item hacking is back. And there was this guy yesterday that, saw me through a wall, flew over to me, and aimbotted me in the head with his UMP, the worst hacker I have seen in a while. And the guys on the front page under Krytical, how are they still getting away with it? scratch

Maybe they've bribed NEXON. Shocked If so, then all hope is lost.

~ Ghost

ok so the UMP and the K7 are not hackers. its possibly the most easy glitch I've herd of for a game. plus, the K7 and the UMP are nothing compared to the AK-47
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
avatar

Number of posts : 369
Age : 25
Location : Valrico, Florida
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:28 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:


ok so the UMP and the K7 are not hackers. its possibly the most easy glitch I've herd of for a game. plus, the K7 and the UMP are nothing compared to the AK-47
That may be true, but the guns are still unreleased and shouldn't be used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoodooSnake
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
avatar

Number of posts : 109
Age : 26
Location : Oregon
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Dad wrote:
VoodooSnake wrote:


ok so the UMP and the K7 are not hackers. its possibly the most easy glitch I've herd of for a game. plus, the K7 and the UMP are nothing compared to the AK-47
That may be true, but the guns are still unreleased and shouldn't be used.

true that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
avatar

Number of posts : 369
Age : 25
Location : Valrico, Florida
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:


true that
Thank you for agreeing with me. Very Happy A lot of people think that since anyone can glitch to get unreleased guns it's ok, and that really annoys me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EXP Hack Scandal!   

Back to top Go down
 
EXP Hack Scandal!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Feedback on the ICGA/Rybka disqualification scandal

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: News & Announcements :: General News-
Jump to: