Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think Nexon should add next?

Go down 
+2
Dad
SinisteRing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-24

What do you think Nexon should add next? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:59 am

This is a sticky, because I'll try to keep it updated according to a voting system. All posts after being seen and attended to will be deleted and basically "put into the main post". Want to start a discussion about something on this list? Put it in a normal thread. This is basically the "overall view" of what everyone thinks which I personally will keep updated. Hopefully, everyone will find this useful.

How this will work is that someone posts what they want to see. If it's already on the list, it will get a * added next to it, and the persons name will be listed below it (to make sure people can't "double-vote"). I hope people will use this sticky.

WEAPONS

Automatics

FAMAS* [SinisteRing, WarCrime]
I liked this gun in Counter-Strike... and I hope that it will come to Combat Arms as well.

Sub-Machine Guns

TMP [SinisteRing]
This was my absolute all-time favorite gun in CS. If it were to come to Combat Arms and was remotely good, it'd probably be my favorite here as well.

Machine Guns

None...

Sniper Rifles

M21 [Dad]
M40 [Dad]

Rockets

None...

Pistols

None...

Shotguns

None...

GEAR

Headgear

None...

Face

None...

Uniforms

None...

Vests

No Vest [SinisteRing]
I want this because having no vest would mean faster movement speed. I am an absolute speed demon, and anything making me go faster is my #1 choice.

Backpacks

None...

Last edited by SinisteRing on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://canexus.darkbb.com
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:26 pm

I think they could add leg packs to hold extra nades and mines and such, as well as more ammo and pistols. They could also add more sniper rifles like the M21 and M40
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:28 pm

Oh I forgot, they chould add arm bands and stuff for clans, so they can distinguish themselves.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Dad wrote:
I think they could add leg packs to hold extra nades and mines and such, as well as more ammo and pistols.
Under which slot would this go? Same with Armbands and such.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Sinister, without any vest, I could take you, and I'm a little n00blet. Unless of course your guy used to run track before joining the military, and is now able to travel faster than a bullet (which is approximately 600 mph+). tongue

If I think of anything, I'll add it here.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:08 pm

I don't really know, they would have to add separate slots that are independent from the backpack slot's and they could only hold small items. and the armbands and such would just go under a new gear category called Clan Gear.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Dad wrote:
I don't really know, they would have to add separate slots that are independent from the backpack slot's and they could only hold small items. and the armbands and such would just go under a new gear category called Clan Gear.

Please don't tell me you plan to add "Clan Capes" into this game... lol.

However, it would be a neat addition if every clan got it's own seperate design-able emblem, and it would be like spray-painted onto their pack or something.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:17 pm

It could be similar to the customization available in Halo 3, with each clan member bearing their clan symbol and colors, and whatever else they would wear.

BUT OMG CLAN CAPZ WOOD B SO KEWL U NO?!?! CUZ THEN WE COOD FLY N STOOF!! COMBAT AMRS COOD B LIEK SOOPERMENZ GAME!!!11!1!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Dad wrote:
It could be similar to the customization available in Halo 3, with each clan member bearing their clan symbol and colors, and whatever else they would wear.

BUT OMG CLAN CAPZ WOOD B SO KEWL U NO?!?! CUZ THEN WE COOD FLY N STOOF!! COMBAT AMRS COOD B LIEK SOOPERMENZ GAME!!!11!1!!

Then we'd all have some stupid demise since we were wearing capes, like in "the Incredibles." But now to get back on subject:

...Hmm... Dragunov! That'd be an interesting Russian sniper rifle to play with (Yes, they're real. Call of Duty didn't make them up. I should know, my friend and I own one). Poor fire rate, same caliber as an AK-47, and very durable.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:40 pm

Ghost wrote:
Dad wrote:

Then we'd all have some stupid demise since we were wearing capes, like in "the Incredibles." But now to get back on subject:

...Hmm... Dragunov! That'd be an interesting Russian sniper rifle to play with (Yes, they're real. Call of Duty didn't make them up. I should know, my friend and I own one). Poor fire rate, same caliber as an AK-47, and very durable.

~ Ghost

lol Dragunov FTW, that is always my favorite choice for a SR, mainly cause i modded a paintball gun to look like one once.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:42 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Dad wrote:

~ Ghost

lol Dragunov FTW, that is always my favorite choice for a SR, mainly cause i modded a paintball gun to look like one once.

I got into an argument about which calibur a Dragunov fires a few hours ago... The kid thought it fired the same as an AK-47 round, and I thought it shot more of a round closer to the Nagant. ... =P

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:54 pm

Ghost wrote:
VoodooSnake wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Dad wrote:

~ Ghost

I got into an argument about which calibur a Dragunov fires a few hours ago... The kid thought it fired the same as an AK-47 round, and I thought it shot more of a round closer to the Nagant. ... =P

~ Ghost

dragunov fires a 7.62x54mm and the ak fires a 7.62x39mm M43
the difference is in the bore of the round. the Dragunov's round is thicker and there for has more inertia behind it keeping it on its course. there are conversion kits for it though, the actuall Dragunov Costs like 1200-8000$us new or used depending on the modle. the conversion kits often change the gun to use a .308 winchester, which is used in all US sniper rifles.
Back to top Go down
WarCrime
PLATOON SERGEANT 3RD
WarCrime

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:33 pm

OMG if I get the FAMAS I will be unstopable once again I put the ROCK in War Rock with this gun and if I get it ( since they toook it away) I be a unstopable force 8 ) (Famas + G36E + AUG and you get 1 man army )
Back to top Go down
http://nightfire.moaats.net/news.php
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:38 pm

yopu know, if they changed the name of the Ak-47 in game to the Ak-101, then it would actually match the real gun.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:41 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:
yopu know, if they changed the name of the Ak-47 in game to the Ak-101, then it would actually match the real gun.

QFT -.-

~ Ghost

Last edited by Ghost on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to add "~ Ghost" to the end.)
Back to top Go down
WarCrime
PLATOON SERGEANT 3RD
WarCrime

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:46 pm

Dont know if you people know it but im hopeing for the.... FAMAS FAMAS FAMAS FAMAS lol! I awear it cant get here fast enouf... Dam it's not here yet?....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://nightfire.moaats.net/news.php
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:20 am

I honestly think if they did add the FAMAS nothing good would come from it, because if they nerfed it, people like you would complain, and if they made it a god-gun, then everyone else would complain. It's just too hard to balance in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:41 pm

How bout the deagle for pistols. Why? I have no reason whatsoever
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:57 am

NegativeZ wrote:
How bout the deagle for pistols. Why? I have no reason whatsoever
the deagle weighs more then 5x the average weight of a pistol. its massive. and its a 50 cal. sounds perfect.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:18 am

I'd probably have to quit the game if they implemented a deagle -.-

People would run around 2-shotting people with a gun that is fairly accurate and can be shot somewhat rapidly. Very, very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 am

I hate when a game implements one gun that is so far superior to the others that there is no point in using any other gun. (Who needs any other pistol if you have a Desert Eagle?)
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:00 pm

deagle is the only cs gun I remember using back in 5th grade and when cs was free
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 pm

CS was free? That's cool! I wonder if the people that got it then have to pay for subsequent versions of the game, or is each version a game in itself?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:05 am

Dad wrote:
CS was free? That's cool! I wonder if the people that got it then have to pay for subsequent versions of the game, or is each version a game in itself?

If they wanted to update, no doubt STEAM would make them want to pay for it -.-

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:20 am

Ghost wrote:
Dad wrote:

If they wanted to update, no doubt STEAM would make them want to pay for it -.-

~ Ghost

lol i have CS:S and DoD for free when i bought HL2 orange box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nexon should add next?   What do you think Nexon should add next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think Nexon should add next?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: Combat Arms Discussion :: Weapons/Gear-
Jump to: