Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combat Arms Community Podcast

Go down 
+7
DarkBlade
SinisteRing
b4uknowit
BorDeM
Dad
DeathByCyanide
Ghost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rileyman
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:10 pm

Hello,

I'm Eric Grushinski from the Combat Arms Competitive Gaming League staff, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in having me on the show as a co-host. I have excellent grammer, and I have a microphone. If you get a chance, please write back, or come visit me on ventrilo at bromine.typefrag.com 44042.

Thank you,

Eric "Rileyman" Grushinski
CACGL Staff
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:23 pm

Rileyman wrote:
Hello,

I'm Eric Grushinski from the Combat Arms Competitive Gaming League staff, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in having me on the show as a co-host. I have excellent grammer, and I have a microphone. If you get a chance, please write back, or come visit me on ventrilo at bromine.typefrag.com 44042.

Thank you,

Eric "Rileyman" Grushinski
CACGL Staff

Sweet, a big league staff member >.< We could use you when Dad does the "clan/league updates" thing. He'll be talking about what's going on with all the big clans and leagues, and so you can help him out with what's going on in CACGL. We can even try an interview sometime, where we find out how CACGL works and what's been going on in the long run for the league in Combat Arms. Welcome aboard Eric.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:24 pm

b4uknowit wrote:
ya what dad said Very Happy na im not a stalker but i do understand why i didnt give it to me anyway back on subject

I have found a few programs that we can use to add edit videos and sound so if u guys want i can do that part BUT i want a practice run first....

SinisteRing already said he could do the audio editting. We can switch off editors though, or you guys can work together on it when we finish up the raw audio recording for an episode.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:26 pm

well if he said he would do it then let him do it i didnt know he did sence i have a problem with reading only the last few posts if im not on in a while
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 pm

b4uknowit wrote:
well if he said he would do it then let him do it i didnt know he did sence i have a problem with reading only the last few posts if im not on in a while

He said he'd do it when we first got on Skype yesterday, so you may have missed it, or you were looking for the music player to play "Blow Me Away" on the server... Rolling Eyes

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:29 pm

ya probley i was bord....DONT JUDGE ME!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:30 pm

b4uknowit wrote:
ya probley i was bord....DONT JUDGE ME!!!! lol!

At least it found us an opening theme song. By the way, I decided just to do the entire first minute of the song, just because that's the coolest part for an opening theme, just to let you know.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:33 pm

kk np your the top guy with this atm everyone else is just watching and waiting to see how it turns out
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:34 pm

"I've got the powah!"

lol! Yeah, I know. Hopefully we can do the first episode's recording sometime this week (or weekend)...

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:43 pm

Sweet we have a guest for my segment! Oh and I don't know if I can do it this weekend guys, I have people coming in from Michigan to visit for 11 days so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 pm

Dad wrote:
Sweet we have a guest for my segment! Oh and I don't know if I can do it this weekend guys, I have people coming in from Michigan to visit for 11 days so yeah...

All right, well we can just do it without you =D You'll just miss our introductory episode, but whatever. Not much is going on with the clans/leagues except they're starting up, right?

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:22 pm

I would be happy to help out with any part of the podcast.

I know lots about the game because I read around the net a lot.
I don't have a mic, so I could help with another part of the podcast.

[edit]I could always get a mic and help host, but I don't have any experience with this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:31 pm

Sounds good man, add us on Skype, I'm dayud1, Ghost is ghost_g45, b4uknowit is b4uknowit1, DBC is dbcyanide, SinisteRing is sinistering. We have been just planning lately, so you can help with that.
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Dad wrote:
Sounds good man, add us on Skype, I'm dayud1, Ghost is ghost_g45, b4uknowit is b4uknowit1, DBC is dbcyanide, SinisteRing is sinistering. We have been just planning lately, so you can help with that.
I done haves mic, but I was going to get one anyways for games, so if I ever buy one I'll tell you guys.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:39 pm

K You should add us anyway, because a lot of the time we don't voice chat, we just type.
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:48 pm

I'll get to it tomorrow when I can use my computer.

On another note, how long do you expect each episode to be?
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:53 pm

I actually don't know, I think Ghost has an rough idea though.
Back to top Go down
b4uknowit
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
MASTER SERGEANT 1ST
b4uknowit

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:54 pm

ghost thinks a hour but i am guessing it depends more on how long it will take to talk about whatever it is we are talking about
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:56 pm

Yeah and we might think of something to add while we do it, or we could just take a segment out midway, so the time could vary by a pretty big amount.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:25 pm

Yeah, I'm trying to shoot around for an hour or so, but it really depends on what topic we're talking about, how many people are co-hosting, etc. etc.

However, the first episode may only reach to a maximum of 45 minutes, since all it is is basically us introducing ourselves to the audience, talking about what we plan to do on the podcast, and what kind of stuff we'll be discussing.

Oh, and some good news: The CACGL meeting is next Wednesday on August 6th, so I'll be showing up to the Ventrilo server with Rileyman to tell the rest of the staff and all of them the idea. So, hopefully we'll be getting more news on that live feed server from them for the podcast after that meeting.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
DirtyD
Recruit
Recruit
DirtyD

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:42 pm

Sounds great. We do this at hoc-clan several times a year. We make our podcasts mostly about gaming, politics, and women. Good luck on your show; hope it turns out well.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Women? I need to get on this ...

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:54 pm

I'm glad to hear that CACGL is at least listening to our proposition.

Ghost, aren't you a little young for girls? Razz

Just kidding, I bet you are better with the ladies than yours truly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:17 pm

Indeed I am....

Now back on topic: We didn't make the proposition. Rileyman was the one that came to me offering a live feed from their website. He was totally supporting of the podcast idea, and so he decided to contact his supervisors and ask them what they would do about the situation. We will be given word at their next major meeting, which is this Wednesday on August 6, 2008. The exact time of the day is not yet specified, but I will probably be on most of the day monitoring to see when their Ventrilo server becomes active, and then we'll begin the meeting Very Happy

If all goes well, the podcast project will be a go, and we can begin practicing for our first show (which probably won't be on that Friday/Saturday/Sunday, since I won't be on due to a campout), which will be arranged at a later date.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
NegativeZ
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST
PLATOON SERGEANT 1ST

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:30 pm

I got lazy again and didnt download skype. Oh well maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Community Podcast   Combat Arms Community Podcast - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms Community Podcast
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next