Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost's User-Created Maps!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Ghost's User-Created Maps! Empty
PostSubject: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 am

Since there isn't that "Creativity Center" board I asked for yet (Get to work SinisteRing, I gave you the layout! Stop sleeping Sleep.), I guess I'll be putting my user-created maps in the "Maps" section. Everything will be explained below...:

Original thread

You can post on that thread, this thread, (or both). Just let me know what you thought about it.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
SinisteRing
Administrator
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:40 am

I said it was a good layout... but I'm not implementing everything! This is the correct place to put it... so keep it here.
Back to top Go down
https://canexus.darkbb.com
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:12 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
I said it was a good layout... but I'm not implementing everything! This is the correct place to put it... so keep it here.

All right, sweet. Thanks for the input, and I'll post up any new maps that come out as time goes on (I'm going to be doing a few segments called "Ghost's User-Created Maps" in the podcast too, and then I'll allow the community to send in their own map ideas, and then we just read 'em out over the show.)

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1ST
VoodooSnake

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:38 pm

Ghost wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:

All right, sweet. Thanks for the input, and I'll post up any new maps that come out as time goes on (I'm going to be doing a few segments called "Ghost's User-Created Maps" in the podcast too, and then I'll allow the community to send in their own map ideas, and then we just read 'em out over the show.)

~ Ghost

I have a program on my computer(which my computer crashes when i try to turn it off after running it) that is called FPS creator, it costs about 90$ or soemthing like that but i pirated ti a long time ago, and since then downloaded the content expansions for it. its pretty good for making layouts and stuff and you can even test the game out inside of the creator.

What i think would be cool was if there was an ability for people to make maps like they can on the Timesplitters series of games(ok games, map maker was the best part of it though... and it rocks) and then have the map uploaded into peoples temp files for play.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/voodoosnake
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:
Ghost wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:

~ Ghost

I have a program on my computer(which my computer crashes when i try to turn it off after running it) that is called FPS creator, it costs about 90$ or soemthing like that but i pirated ti a long time ago, and since then downloaded the content expansions for it. its pretty good for making layouts and stuff and you can even test the game out inside of the creator.

What i think would be cool was if there was an ability for people to make maps like they can on the Timesplitters series of games(ok games, map maker was the best part of it though... and it rocks) and then have the map uploaded into peoples temp files for play.

A map-maker for Combat Arms. Sweeeeeeet Cool .
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:47 pm

Ghost wrote:
VoodooSnake wrote:
Ghost wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:

~ Ghost

A map-maker for Combat Arms. Sweeeeeeet Cool .

lol i know wouldn't it be? im download google sketchup right now. i like your layout though, it'd be sauce for cqc
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:00 pm

i made a map with map maker but when i went to test it my computer crashed Sad. so i made a MSpaint layout of what it kinda looked like. just image this with combat arms graphics.
Ghost's User-Created Maps! Maplayoutgq5
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:23 pm

That looks good! I like maps with lots of indoor and outdoor stuff, not too much of one.
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:59 pm

grrrrrrrrrr i finished it agaihn but error coded in the middle of saving!!! i'll never get this done lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:22 pm

VoodooSnake wrote:
grrrrrrrrrr i finished it agaihn but error coded in the middle of saving!!! i'll never get this done lol

The higher forces are against you. Face it, you're screwed.

lol! ~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:03 pm

Ghost wrote:
VoodooSnake wrote:

The higher forces are against you. Face it, you're screwed.

lol! ~ Ghost
i think your right, i cant even test it without it erroring, maybe i'll have to ask the anon army for a new download.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Maybe you should send this program to Ghost to see what he can do with it!
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:35 pm

Dad wrote:
Maybe you should send this program to Ghost to see what he can do with it!
working on it right now. compressed to about 40% of original size it is right now 1.9gb, and needs a special program to unzip it, it would also take a few hours.

when i downloaded it a few years ago it took a month of straight download "[
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:44 pm

I'd probably epically fail at it. That, or my shitty old computer would shoot itself before running the program -.- Maybe my new computer will be able to run it (I may be getting a new desktop for my birthday ^.^)

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:27 pm

Ghost wrote:
I'd probably epically fail at it. That, or my shitty old computer would shoot itself before running the program -.- Maybe my new computer will be able to run it (I may be getting a new desktop for my birthday ^.^)

~ Ghost

heres the sys req's

[qoute="FPSC"]Recommended PC Specification
Window 2000 / XP Home / XP Professional
Pentium 4 2.66 Ghz (or equivalent)
1GB RAM
1.4 GB of Hard Drive Space (+ space for created games)
DirectX 9.0c
DirectX 9.0 compatible Sound Card
DirectX 9.0 compatible Mouse and Keyboard
DirectX 9.0 compatible Video Card (3D Hardware Accelerated) with at least 128MB of memory

Minimum Requirements
Window 2000 / XP Home / XP Professional
Pentium III 1Ghz (or equivalent)
512MB RAM
1.4 GB of Hard Drive Space (+ space for created games)
DirectX 9.0c+
DirectX 9.0 compatible Sound Card
DirectX 9.0 compatible Mouse and Keyboard
DirectX 9.0 compatible Video Card (3D Hardware Accelerated) with at least 64MB of memory. [/qoute]

i just barley meat min for it on my computer. if you want download the trial (1.4gb. i just did the count on my verson with all the updates and extra materials and it came to 5.1gb) and then i can give you my 'paid for'code, and tell you how to enter it and alter the game to get the full verson for free.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:21 am

I think my computer can just barely run that, I'd like to try it out too, if you can hook me up that would be swell.
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Dad wrote:
I think my computer can just barely run that, I'd like to try it out too, if you can hook me up that would be swell.

ok, so they dont have their trial verson for download anymoar witch sucks. so that means if you want it you'll have to download the torrent file. or pay 80$.
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:57 pm

I'm not rich, and I don't do illegal things, so...No map making for me!
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Dad wrote:
I'm not rich, and I don't do illegal things, so...No map making for me!

well your banner is so lame it should be illeagle Smile
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:43 pm

OH NO HE DIDN'T! Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, he did, because it is lame. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:07 am

Dad wrote:

I concur with Voodo on this matter -.- Now to get back on topic.

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
VoodooSnake
VoodooSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:19 am

Ghost wrote:
Dad wrote:

I concur with Voodo on this matter -.- Now to get back on topic.

~ Ghost

so you conjured up any new map designs?
Back to top Go down
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:30 am

Yeah, I'm anxious to see what pops out of Ghost's crazy head! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fireblaze
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
MASTER SERGEANT 3RD
Fireblaze

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:05 pm

Dad wrote:
Yeah, I'm anxious to see what pops out of Ghost's crazy head! Very Happy
My guess is a sexy party!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost's User-Created Maps!   Ghost's User-Created Maps! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost's User-Created Maps!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next