Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello all !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syntax2112
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Syntax2112

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Hello all ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all !   Hello all ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:50 am

Syntax2112 here. Thanks for upping a set of forums that will actually get moderated. I know other there -hemi- is the only one thus far doing anything. Obviously folks here are of a bit more mature than whats seen in the regular Combat Arms forums.

I think we should push them to open moderator slots and get some of us in those slots !
Back to top Go down
http://gamefest.ca
Ghost
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
FIRST LIEUTENANT 5TH
Ghost

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Hello all ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all !   Hello all ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:57 am

Syntax2112 wrote:
Syntax2112 here. Thanks for upping a set of forums that will actually get moderated. I know other there -hemi- is the only one thus far doing anything. Obviously folks here are of a bit more mature than whats seen in the regular Combat Arms forums.

I think we should push them to open moderator slots and get some of us in those slots !

Wow... A couple of guys and me on the forums were talking about that on the Nexon forums last night, and -Hime- came and said that the Nexon team was thinking about having volunteer moderators. Whenever that happens, I'm signing up, even if I am twelve (if you're new, it'll take you a bit to catch on, but when you do, you'll be asking "How is he twelve?").

~ Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://swb2theguardians.webs.com/
Dad
CAPTAIN 2ND
CAPTAIN 2ND
Dad

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Hello all ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all !   Hello all ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:21 pm

I'd like to be a mod! That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all !   Hello all ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: