Combat Arms Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Combat Arms' Other Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi im Dylan Aka XxXFecherXxX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
†EXTR3M3†
STAFF SERGEANT 2nd
STAFF SERGEANT 2nd
†EXTR3M3†

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Hi im Dylan Aka XxXFecherXxX Empty
PostSubject: Hi im Dylan Aka XxXFecherXxX   Hi im Dylan Aka XxXFecherXxX I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Very Happy Hi everyone i am Dylan. my Xfire is Damidunno if you need to contact me on anything
I just started playing Combat Arms. Its prolly been a week and a half now and my friend has taught me alot.

I would really like to help to grow the community and help as much as possible with the forums.
I am a pretty cool Guy. im 16 i go to school imma Jr. i have a realyl good sence of humor and i love making ppl lauph as much as i can.

I am in the Clan Best Friendz with my RL friend iLLusiv3 he has taught me everything to know about combat arms. he is a pro quick sniper and im still getting there.
My fav guns to use on CA. is the G36 or Scar. and i like to use L96 or w.e its called as my sniper i hate when ppl use the Sr25 its just unfair. but idc. well thats just a lil about me ill post a pic of me (:

Hi im Dylan Aka XxXFecherXxX N1323660587_13489_1921
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dylanfecher

Hi im Dylan Aka XxXFecherXxX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arms Nexus :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: